As technology continues to evolve and mobile phones become more prevalent, the benefits of business SMS for every industry become more and more obvious.
The number of people who own and use mobile phones just continues to rise every day all around the world. And people are more and more often expecting companies to communicate with them via text/SMS the way they communicate with each other. It makes sense to use text messages to reach out to your customers because that’s what they already use!
More importantly, business SMS services are perfect for small and mid-sized businesses. Why? Because they offer the efficiency, speed, and features that will keep your business up-to-date and flourishing in the modern environment.
Business SMS Features
With a business text/SMS service, your business can communicate valuable marketing information to your customers quickly and efficiently. You’ll be able to send mobile coupons, take orders, make sales — all from the touch of a few buttons!
Additionally, with a service like Net3 IT’s, you don’t have to install any extra apps because the service works just like regular text messaging. Also, you’ll be able to keep track of information better by having it all in one place and maintain your anonymity by using your business line and not handing out your personal cellphone number!
Some of the most valuable features of business SMS include the ability to:
- Send and receive messages to and from extensions or 10-digit local or long-distance numbers
- Message colleagues, clients, and departments with a business identity — even from personal devices
- Reply to an incoming message from a mobile app, desktop app, or by email
- Text seamlessly across devices, including smartphones, tablets, and computers
- Collaborate more effectively by communicating in a single text thread
- Send and receive images, videos, and files
The Benefits of Business SMS
In addition to the features listed above, using text messaging to communicate with your customers allows you to send notifications about new events or sales, appointment reminders, confirmations, account changes — basically, anything you can do through your desktop systems!
Furthermore, using text/SMS services streamlines your internal communication because you’ll be able to quickly notify your team about important company information, safety issues, closings, etc. with minimal effort on your part.
When you switch to business SMS, here are a few of the benefits you can expect:
- Communicate with clients, coworkers, and internal departments
- Use your main business number to send SMS and reinforce your brand
- Text and reply across smartphones, tablets, computers, and mobile apps
- Use AI to respond automatically to common questions
- Send messages to multiple numbers at once
- Customer messages and communications are no longer stuck on personal devices
No matter what industry you are in, the benefits of business SMS services are clear. They allow you to streamline communications with clients team members, send out important messages quickly and efficiently, use your business line and maintain your personal anonymity, and secure client messages all in one place. Want to know how business SMS services from Net3 IT can help your company? Request a consultation with our experts today!