Our strategic consulting services are based around the idea of partnership. We listen intently to the business needs, issues and requirements and work together to provide solutions. Our consultants have served on boards, executive teams and strategic advisory councils. It’s not new to us. We speak “business English” clearly and concisely in “non-techie” terms so owners and executive teams can make the right decisions to move the organization forward.
These types of consulting arrangements vary widely in scope but are often tied to a strategic business initiative/direction. Sometimes they are related to a regulatory change or requirement. Let us know how we can assist you. Examples of previous strategic consulting engagements include:
- Technology Assessments to help companies determine the current technology status and provide strategic direction to move forward.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning and testing
- Business Process Re-engineering and workflow designs.
- CIO services – day to day management of an internal and or external IT team including budgets, personnel, and technology services.
- Project Management
- Request for Bids/Request for Proposals
- Feasibility studies including cost review and ROI feedback on information technology decisions (i.e. self hosted vs. cloud hosted solutions, hosted VOIP vs. on-premise phone solutions)
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning/Implementation) – We lead efforts to both help you determine which ERP solution best fits your needs and implement the solution. This includes not only traditional ERP solutions but also industry specific solutions including (LOS)Loan Origination Systems, (EMR)Electronic Medical Record systems, (PM)Practice Management systems, and (POS)Point-of-Sale systems.