Managed Services allows Net3IT to take over the day-to-day management of workstations, servers, network infrastructure or provide a complete outsourcing of all IT services. We remotely monitor all managed systems providing our team full visibility into the health of each device on the network. This allows our staff to proactively respond to any alerts and keep your systems running in peak performance. These services are available in any combination of the following:
- Managed Firewalls/Internet – Providing intrusion detection and prevention, malware filtering, web content filtering, virtual private network (VPN) and secure remote access for telecommuters. We monitor and coordinate responses for Internet service issues with appropriate carriers and vendors until the issues are resolved.
- Managed Switch/Wireless – Providing the needed security, performance and accessibility for corporate, guest and PCI compliant networks as needed.
- Managed Servers – Managing your servers in your facilities or in the cloud, whichever best meets the business need. We provide patch management and scheduled updates to keep your systems running smooth and secure.
- Managed Workstation services – We provide patch management and scheduled updates to keep your systems running smooth and secure.
- Managed End User Services – In conjunction with supporting the servers, networks, telecom connectivity, and desktops, we provide a support desk ticketing system and skilled staff to respond to user requests, including coordinating 3rd party software support (i.e., EMR, ERP, Accounting, and CRM applications). This can be provided as an hourly fee for service or unlimited remote support during our standard business hours with hourly on-site service or after hours support available for emergency/critical situations.
- Managed Backup – We make sure your data/system backup systems (both on-site and off-site) run regularly and properly to be sure your data is available when you need it.
These are just a few examples of what we can do. Contact our sales line to discuss your situation.