Our strategic consulting services are based around the idea of partnership. We listen intently to your business needs, issues, and requirements and work together to provide solutions. Our team has sat on the boards, the Executive teams, the strategic advisory councils… This is not new to us. We speak “business English”… clearly and concisely in non-techie terms … so your owners and Executive team can make the right decisions to move your organization forward.
These types of consulting arrangements vary widely in scope but are often tied to a strategic business decision. Sometimes they are related to a regulatory change or requirement. Let us know how we can assist you in your needs. Examples of strategic consulting engagements include:
- Technology Assessments to help your company determine its current technology status and provide strategic direction to move forward.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning and testing
- Business Process Re-engineering and workflow designs.
- CIO services – day to day management of an internal and or external IT team including budgets, personnel, and technology services.
- Project Management
- Request for Bids/Request for Proposals
- Feasibility studies including cost review and ROI feedback on information technology decisions (i.e. self hosted vs. cloud hosted solutions, hosted VOIP vs. on-premise phone solutions)
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning/Implementation) – We lead efforts to both help you determine which ERP solution best fits your needs and implement the solution. This includes not only traditional ERP solutions but also industry specific solutions including (LOS)Loan Origination Systems, (EMR)Electronic Medical Record systems, (PM)Practice Management systems, and (POS)Point-of-Sale systems.