Managed Services is where Net3IT takes over the day-to-day management of specific servers, IT functions, or complete IT shops. We plug the contracted services into our management and monitoring system so our team has visibility of what is going on and proactively responds to keep your systems running in peak performance. These solutions are customized and often include the following:
- Managed Routers – providing intrusion detection and prevention, web content filtering, virtual private network (VPN), remote access and security designs.
- Managed Servers – managing your servers in your facilities or ours, whichever is more convenient. We provide patch management and scheduled updates to keep your systems running smooth and secure.
- Managed Desktop services – supporting your end user desktops for all core MS-Office applications. We provide the help desk call center ticketing system and skilled staff to respond to user requests. This is done in any combination of hourly fee for service, unlimited remote support 7:00 a.m. to 7 :00 p.m. with hourly onsite service or extended support, or Unlimited All You Can Eat (AYCE) 24 x 7 desktop support.
- Helpdesk Services – In conjunction with supporting the servers, networks, telecom connectivity, and desktops, we can provide call ticketing and dispatch services. (i.e. you have an issues with an ERP, EMR or Practice Management solution, we log the call, dispatch the correct support and stay on top of the issue until it is resolved).
- Managed Telecom – We respond to any phone issue and work to resolve the problem, contacting appropriate carriers and vendors until the issue is resolved.
- Managed Compliance Provider – We keep your systems up to date to stay in regulatory compliance.
- Managed Backup Monitoring and Administration – we insure backups are running properly so you can rest assured.
These are just a few examples of what we can do. Contact our sales line to discuss your situation.